09/03/2011

[Fanfic]Okay

Tittle : Okay
One shot
Language : English (sorry for the mistakes)

Tình hình là hôm nay bus kẹt cái gì đó đến trễ, thay vì bắt metro về thì mình lại đứng chờ vì ghét đổi nhiều trạm, thế là đã ra được cái one shot này.


Okay


“Thank you for let me know. No no, don’t need. I’m okay. Bye.”


“Takahashi-san, are you ready? We have to go.”
“My apologies, I’m coming right now.”


Out of nowhere that news came. My goddess, she
I still remember the way she smiles, the way she dances, the way she moves her hands… A girl likes an angel, so sweet and so beautiful likes she was and is.
Why?
I can’t help myself to think “others might do it, but she wouldn't do something like that.”



“Takamina, TA-KA-MI-NA.”
“Y-yes.”
“Thanks god, you come back. Hurry up, we have to go to another job.”


I do know she is old enough to make her own choices.
But,
I hope it is not true.
I hope it is not actually her.


“Good works girls. Now we head off to the theater. You girls have 5 minutes to prepare. Okay?”
“Okay.”


I walk in the theater’s backstage, look through the whole room. Everyone seems busy.
And I can see her everywhere. This chair is the one she likes to use. That mirror is the one she once painted her name on with her pink lip-gloss. That is the corner we both like to sit down and talk wildly about everything …
Just like yesterday.
Why she had to choose that path?


“Thank you for coming. Hope to see everyone in another Team A show.”


One by one the girls pass by and say good-bye to me. I don’t want to come home. I just want to stay here to feel the images which she left in this room.


“Takamina.”
“Yes.”
“Are you okay?”
“I’m okay.”

Instead of leave me alone like the others done when I said “I’m okay”, the girls who just asked, looks deep into my eyes and suddenly hugs me tight when she whispers into my left ear.
“I know you are not.”


Yes, I’m not.


“Thank you for let me know Atsuko.”


4 comments:

  1. .......

    Takamina goddess, could be just 1 person.

    Sao bác lại có nhã hứng viết về chuyên này thế? :) :) nhưng mà nhớ tới là thấy.... =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah nah nah~ xD
    may mà hôm nay em có tiết tin học :))
    ôi thiệt là...xDDDD
    mỗi khi sis rảnh rỗi là có thứ để xem à :)) sis nên rảnh rỗi nhiều vào nhé :))
    ô mà hôm nay 2 bạn gặp nhau rồi, còn cho cả hình chụp chung nữa xDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow =]]
    oh wow =]
    đọc lại là nhớ tới ... ôi =.="
    oh wow
    đúng lúc vừa nghe lại bản shuffle KinjiFuta đó nữa chứ ==" =]]

    ReplyDelete
  4. À chính là vì mình chờ bus nghe trúng bài KinjiFuta đó mà. Nghe phải bài đó tự nhiên nhớ lại thôi.
    Khi mình nghe bài đó tự nhiên nhớ ngay đến cái mặt bạn Takamina ngày hôm đó trong chương trình PON. Vì tin do tờ Friday đưa trúng ngay ngày Takamina quay PON trực tiếp. Đó cũng là lần đầu tiên mình thấy Takamina thiếu chuyên nghiệp đến vậy. Bạn í lúc đó mặc dù đang quay trực tiếp nhưng thẫn thờ ra mặc luôn, có đoạn còn quên mất phải đổi chỗ để giới thiệu nữa.
    >"< Ôi nói đến lại đau lòng.

    ReplyDelete